Residential Home Manager – £45k – Elderly/Dementia
Job Title Residential Home Manager – £45K – Elderly/Dementia
Salary £40 – £45K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be supporting this wonderful healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager to take over and move forward this state-of-the art residential care home. This delightful service provides exceptional care for up to 59 elderly residents and is located just a few miles north of Central Liverpool, specialising in elderly frail and dementia care.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the north of the UK. They will pay in the region of £40 – £45K + benefits.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Implement action plans and manage the plans through to completion
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
For more information please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection Ltd.