Residential Home Manager (Elderly) £28K – £29K – Newcastle
Job Title Residential Home Manager (Elderly)
County Tyne & Wear
Salary £28K – £29K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought of private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting this award winning healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for a an experienced Home Manager to manage their delightful 28 bed residential home in Newcastle. The service provides high quality care for their elderly residents.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the north of the UK. They will pay £28 – £29K + benefits.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then I would like to hear from you.