Residential Home Manager (Elderly) – Good Rated Nursing Home – Blythe, Northumberland – £36 – £38K
Job Title Residential Home Manager (Elderly) – Good Rated Nursing Home – Blythe, Northumberland – £36 – £38K
Salary £36 – £38K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be supporting this regional healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager to manage one of Northumberland’s top performing residential care homes. With provision of care for up to 46 elderly residents and an ever-improving CQC, this really is the local home of choice. If you are looking for a challenge towards achieving Good/Outstanding then this could be the perfect role for you.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the north of the UK. They will pay in the region of £36 – £38K.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection.