Residential Home Manager (Elderly) – Hull
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join one of the North of England’s most up and coming and vibrant care providers.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting a fairly new provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for a Home Manager. The role will incorporate undertaking the day to day duties at this delightful 33 bed care home and progressing it towards achieving a Good CQC inspection with ambitions to push towards Outstanding.
My client is a highly regarded and well-funded provider and they currently operate services across the UK. Due to an internal move they are looking for only the most highly skilled candidates and will pay £30,000 plus benefits.
- Maximising occupancy rates
- Managing budgets
- Recruitment and supervision of staff
- Maintaining quality standards and ensuring health and safety compliance;
- Liaising with, and maintaining partnerships with, other local community organisations;
- Delivering person-centred care;
- Ensuring any regulatory activity such as personal care and administering medicines, is delivered within regulations;
- Organising activities for residents;
- Liaising with families of residents;
- Actively promoting the independence of residents.
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then Neil would like to hear from you!