Residential Home Manager (Elderly) – Selby – c£30K
Job Title Residential Home Manager (Elderly) – Selby – c£30K
County North Yorkshire
Salary £28 – £30K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be exclusively supporting this fantastic healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager to take over and move forward this Good rated care home that has provision of care for up to 30 elderly residents.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the UK. They will pay up to £30K + potential bonus.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection for further information.