Residential Home Manager (Older People) – Huddersfield – £35 – £40K + Bonus
Our client currently has a portfolio of around 20 care homes that are predominantly based in the North of England. All their homes are purpose built to provide exceptional levels of care for Older People.
They are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager to take over and move forward this medium size Care Home for the elderly, that is located just a few miles from the centre of Huddersfield. This is a wonderful bespoke home, with provision of care for up to 60 residents.
They will pay a salary £35 – £40K plus bonus (potential £4K per annum).
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Be currently managing a Good Rated Older People’s Care Home
- Previous experience in controlling budgets and accounts
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
- Free Parking
- 25 days annual leave
Please apply now by contacting Neil Horwood at Bright Selection Ltd