Residential Unit Manager – Whitstable – £32k + Bonus
Job Title: Residential Unit Manager
Salary: £32,000 + Bonus
Excellent opportunity to join a high-quality provider as a Residential Care Manager within a luxury care home on the beautiful North Kent Coastline.
Bright Selection are currently recruiting an experienced Residential Unit Manager to work with our client who has a portfolio of high quality luxury care homes for older people. This position will be based in Whistable area in a large luxury nursing and residential care home.
- Responsible for delivery of residential care for all residents
- Reporting to Deputy Manager working alongside 2 other unit managers
- Direct management of Care Supervisors, undertake supervisions and annual reviews
- Visit and complete care needs assessments for potential residents
- Regular commitment to working shifts
- Undertake regular audits and compliance checks in line with regulation
- Monitor care plans, daily progress and medication records
- Qualified at NVQ level 4 in Care or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within nursing /residential care home for older people
- Sound knowledge and understanding of current CQC regulations and standards and proven track record in implementing standards
- IT skills and knowledge
The salary for this role is offered in the region of £32,000 per annum plus benefits
For further information on this post please contact Karen at Bright Selection 0203 946 4466.