RGN/RMN – Chorley
We are currently working with a Care provider across a number of their sites in the North West of England to provide RGN and RMN cover for their homes on both a full-time and part-time basis.
Our Client offer Registered Nurses clinical autonomy, CPD and career progression. You will be given every opportunity to enhance your clinical skills and full support to develop your people management.
Under the direction of the Home Manager successful applicants will be responsible for the delivery of the very best in holistic nursing care to the people our Client supports, and for directing and supervising a care team to achieve the all-round highest standards.
- Experience of working in a care environment desirable but not essential as support and supervision will be given.
- A qualified nurse
- Use your expertise to assess, plan, and implement plans of care
- Champion a person- centred approach
- Deliver research based professional nursing practice.
- You will have good communication skills and will be a strong team player.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days leave
- Continuous Professional Development
- NMC Pin annual fees paid
- DBS Fees paid
If you fit the criteria above then Jamie would like to hear from you!