Senior Care Home Manager – Nottinghamshire – £50 – £60k
Job Title Senior Care Home Manager
Town Kirby in Ashfield
Salary £50kpa – £60kpa negotiable
Sector Nursing, Dementia, ABI, Neuro
Bright Selection are delighted to be working with a growing care provider seeking a very experienced Manager to develop one of their services in the Kirby in Ashfield area.
The group are entering a period of expansion and are looking to develop and extend within a number of their homes. Currently providing general nursing and residential care within this particular home they are keen to bring someone in with specialist skills and experience in areas such as advanced dementia, ABI or neurological conditions.
- Senior Home Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD qualification essential)
- Commission specialist nursing beds within an existing home
- Already rated Good with CQC, someone who can work towards Outstanding
- Very visible career pathway and opportunity for progression into a multisite Operations position
- Salary negotiable depending on experience; c£50k – £60kpa
For more information please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd.