Senior Clinical Manager (RGN) – Bracknell
Bright Selection is delighted to be representing a newly opened, luxury state of the art care centre, specialising in elderly and dementia are just outside Bracknell in the recruitment of a nurse qualified Senior Clinical Manager
The home will provide nursing and residential care, including first class dementia care for up to 70 residents in luxury surroundings with excellent facilities.
This is a full time permanent position that is 100% Supernumerary and management focused reporting directly to the General Manager and offering a salary in the region of £45,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on skills and experience.
- All aspects of operational care management and leadership of the care team
- Provide inspirational leadership and effective management
- Motivational and inspirational leader who has the ability to engage and exercise leadership throughout the team
- Open communication style
- Active nurse registration with at least 2 years management experience as a Deputy or Home Manager
- A minimum of 1 year experience within elderly and dementia care
- Excellent bonus and benefits Package
If you fit the criteria above then Emma would like to hear from you!