Senior Nurse – Christchurch
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Nurse to join a family-run, stable residential & nursing home in Dorset, part of a privately owned group of care homes.
Working for a 60-bed care home supporting older adults, you will be a Registered Nurse with experience within this environment, working at a senior level. You must be a positive and caring nurse who is passionate about working as part of a team providing quality care. This is a permanent role and pay between £18.50 – £22.30 per hour based on enhancements.
- Assessing the needs of our elderly residents and to deliver the very best of clinical care to a high standard
- Monitor residents care and wellbeing
- Administer prescribed medicines and document in accordance with company and regulatory policy
- Ensure all relevant guidelines, policies and procedures are followed
- RGN with current NMC registration
- Previous experience working in a similar setting/senior level
- Any specialist experience of palliative / dementia care
- Excellent rates of pay
- Superb training and development opportunities
If you fit the criteria above then Ben would like to hear from you!