Senior Nurse – Dementia Care – £40,000 per annum plus 6% pension
Senior Nurse in Dementia Care – NMC Pin Essential
Salary: £40k plus w/e enhancements & 6% pension!
The home benefits from a strong reputation locally as a dementia & nursing champion, excellent links with the community and uniquely landscaped gardens for residents to enjoy. This role has been newly created as part of a new dementia care strategy where you will be supported by and work in partnership with our clients Admiral Nurse & externally with Dementia UK.
- To take a lead role in overseeing the dementia needs of residents
- Provide leadership & guidance to the care delivery team
- Support the home manager and Clinical Lead with recruitment of staff and retention
- Deputise in the managers absence
- Keep upto date with clinical practice
- Nurse qualified with an active PIN (RMN or RGN)
- Dementia Qualification or extensive experience working in a dementia care setting
- Confident and able to carry out assessments of potential new residents
- Excellent leadership skills & can do attitude
- Person centred and quality focused
Please do get in touch with Stephanie White for more information.