Team Leader – Medical Charity – Beaconsfield
Team Leader – Medical Charity
£19,265-£21,861 plus excellent benefits
Location: Chalfont St Peter
How would you like to work for a charity that supports pioneering medical research and care for a disorder that kills more than 1000 people a year and effects more than ½ million people in the UK?
This charitable organisation promotes rewarding and inspiring careers, recognising the impact of a positive working environment. Staff describe the service as; “like I am in a family”, “never had such good support or team spirit”, “location is beautiful”, “so many courses”, “people care a lot about the residents” and “lots of opportunity to progress career”.
This is an opportunity for an experienced support worker and inspirational leader to promote and maintain high standards throughout the service by coaching and empowering shift leaders, support workers and clients.
- Lead and supervise a team of staff to ensure quality care and appropriate policies and protocols are in place.
- Ensure that support plans remain current, specific, measurable and representative of the client’s needs and monitoring quality outcomes.
- Ensuring all areas of risk are identified and assessed with appropriate control measures in place
- Monitor the correct use of all recordings/monitoring charts
- Prepare the team for new admissions
- Staff inductions, review meetings, supervisions, probations and annual performances
- Promote a positive environment whilst supporting a culture of support, learning and engagement
- Previous experience working as a support worker as a leader or manager
- QCF in Health and Social Care
- Knowledge of clinical governance
- An understanding of neurological disorders
Salary offered in the region of £19,265-£21,861 plus benefits including 35 days annual leave, on site parking, life insurance, excellent training, group pension and onsite facilities.