Unit Manager – Dorking
Our client is a nationwide provider of Nursing and Care homes and are seeking to appoint a Dementia Unit manager for their Nursing home in the Dorking area.
Our Client are looking for a Registered Nurse to manage a 22 bedded unit and work alongside the excellent team on board already to care for the residents with severe dementia and challenging behaviours.
- Dual RMN and RGN qualified would be ideal but not essential if applicants have a background in Dementia.
- Experience with residents with Challenging behaviour.
- Flexibility to rotate on different units.
- Managing a team of Nurses and Carers and reporting any issues in to the Manager
- A management qualification is not necessary but an active NMC PIN and full clean DBS is essential
Shift patterns would be full-time 48 hours over a 7 day working rota, with time spent both on the floor and supernumerary for 4 shifts per week, once 16 shifts are completed in a month any further shifts will be paid at an additional £7 per hour on top of their £17 p/h salary.
If you fit the above criteria then Jamie would like to hear from you!